become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allergies/Latex
Conditions and Diseases
American Latex Allergy Association
- Provides resources for people allergic to natural rubber latex, including latex free alternative product lists, informational packets, support groups, and a newsletter.
LATEX (Natural Rubber) in the Hospital Environment
- Non-latex alternative products list from the Spina Bifida Association. [PDF]
- Latex Allergy article written by Dr. Sumana Reddy (1998). Covers basic facts about natural rubber latex allergy.
- An informational resource from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration offering safety standards, hazard recognition guidelines for the workplace and possible solutions.
- An explanation as to what latex is and about the allergy. Reactions, who is at risk, the connection between latex and food and what to do if you think you have this allergy.
Latex Allergy A Prevention Guide
- A publication by The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
Latex Allergy Information
- Offers details about latex use in restaurants, information about living with the allergy, stories submitted by sufferers and a petition.
Latex Allergy Links Message Board
- A semi-public message board for posting information, asking questions, or responding to questions regarding latex allergy issues.
Latex Support Group for Military Nurses, Patients, and Families.
- Support for nurses working in military healthcare - open to all. Goal is to share latex information related to military issues like deployment.
Preventing Allergic Reactions to Natural Rubber Latex in the Workplace
- A resource offered by The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) that includes a downloadable PDF flyer that details specific steps on prevention.
Special Hazard Review/Rubber Products Manufacturing
- NIOSH document reporting the adverse health affects for workers in the rubber industry.
Court Reporter Sues Big Law Firms - Philadelphia Business Journal
- Locklear Reporting Services Inc. filed suit in alleged latex allergy-related conspiracy. (January 17, 2000)
Usenet alt.med.allergy -
Usenet alt.support.food-allergies -
Usenet bionet.immunology -
Usenet sci.med.immunology -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 12:54:05 UTC -