become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allergies/Food
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: Asthma
Home: Cooking: Special Diets: Allergy
This category in other languages:
NHS Choices: Food Allergy
- Provides information on the different foodstuffsthat may cause allergies and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
ABC of Allergies: Food Allergy
- Clinical review by Carsten Bindslev-Jensen includes types of adverse reactions, common food and occupational allergens, testing, and treatment.
- Help for parents of children with severe peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, soy, pet and infant allergies.
Allergies and Food Sensitivities - Amsterdam Kliniek
- Introduction to this disorder, classic reactions, intolerance, diagnosis and treatment.
- Non-profit organization that provides information, training and emotional support. Includes information about allergies, food alerts, labelling, support for parents, and advice on handling the stress.
The Anaphylaxis campaign
- Provides guidance and information for people affected by life-threatening allergies, and raises awareness among schools, food producers and health professionals.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Food Recalls and Allergy Alerts
- Notices to warn the public about food safety issues. Option to receive the alerts by email.
Dr. Robert Wood
- From the authors of Food Allergies For Dummies, this weblog offers practical information on the diagnosis and treatment of food allergies.
eMedicine Health: Food Allergy
- Overview, causes, symptoms, tests, and treatments.
Food Allergen Labeling Consumer Protection Act
- Food labeling practices and legislation in the United States, as they relate to those with severe food allergies.
Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Information
- Personal internet diary (weblog) by a parent of affected children.
Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN)
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing about a clearer understanding of the issues surrounding food allergies and providing helpful resources.
Food Allergy Initiative
- Non-profit organization provides information and raises awareness, and performs fund-raising for research.
Food Allergy Survival Guide
- Personal page describing information learned from having a child anaphylactic to milk and eggs.
Food Allergy Survivors Together (FAST)
- Support for people world-wide with food allergies in the family. Chat and recipes.
Food Can Make You Ill
- Guide to food intolerance, articles on salicylate sensitivity, food diaries, and e-books.
Food DataBase of Allergy Free Foods
- Simplifies finding foods that are free of combinations of ingredients and preservatives.
Food You Can Eat
- Methods of selection and preparation of food for sufferers of food allergies.
Kids With Food Allergies
- Nonprofit charity providing a forum for parents of children with severe food allergies and related problems. Includes recipes and international alerts.
La Leche League: Allergies and the Breastfeeding Family
- Includes allergy symptoms, breastfeeding an allergic child, and potential methods of preventing children from developing allergies.
Living Without Magazine
- Living with food allergies and sensitivities. Articles on research, treatments, traveling, socializing, and food preparation. Also includes events and personal stories.
Mayo Clinic: Food Allergy
- A description of symptoms, causes and risk factors.
Parenting a Child with a Food Allergy
- A personal web log.
- General information, food guide, recipes, and a forum.
Symposium on Food Allergens
- International data collection, reviews, journal searches and book lists for food allergies.
Utah Food Allergy Network
- UFAN provides support, education, awareness and advocates change for those affected by food allergies. Find a weblog and contact details.
Usenet alt.support.food-allergies -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 14:35:04 UTC -