become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allergies/Associations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies: Associations
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
Allergy New Zealand
- Provides support, information, and advocacy for people living with allergies, asthma, and related conditions.
Allergy Society of South Africa : ALLSA
- Information for medical health care professionals, allergic patients, and the public at large.
American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology
- Has a wide variety of information on these disorders. You can search the site in several areas.
Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy
- ASCIA is a professional body of allergists and clinical immunologists in Australia and New Zealand. Aims to advance the science and practice of clinical immunology and allergy, by promoting education and the highest standard of ethical medical practice. Find details about the organization, and a calendar.
European Federation of Asthma and Allergy Associations
- An alliance of 27 organizations in 14 different countries across Europe. Information on aspects of asthma and allergy.
Florida Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society (FAAIS)
- Details about this organization which promotes high quality care, education of medical professionals and the public as well as representation of its members. Includes a newsletter, links and patient information.
Global Allergy and Asthma European Network (GA²LEN)
- A consortium of European research centers specialized in allergic diseases, including asthma. Includes informational resources, details of training, events listing, press releases, and links.
Hispanic American Allergy & Immunology Association
- A bilingual (English and Spanish) educational source for patients and physicians on allergy, asthma and immunology.
World Allergy Organization
- Global Allergy Information Network (GAIN) is a source of allergy information worldwide for medical professionals and consumers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2013 at 6:45:07 UTC -