become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allergies/Anaphylaxis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies: Anaphylaxis
- Article by Stephen F Kemp, MD, FACP on this acute multiorgan system reaction caused by the release of chemical mediators from mast cells and basophils.
Emergency Treatment of Anaphylactic Reactions
- Guidelines for healthcare professionals provided by the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NHS Choices: Anaphylaxis
- Provides information on this severe allergic reaction. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Patient Information: Anaphylaxis Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Factsheet providing an overview, symptoms, triggers, risk factors, diagnosis and treatment.
Tips to Remember: Anaphylaxis
- Information on this condition provided by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Encyclopedia article on this acute multi-system severe hypersensitivity reaction.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2013 at 13:45:05 UTC -