the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Allergies
Conditions and Diseases
Hay Fever - Rhinitis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Wounds and Injuries: Bites and Stings: Arthropods: Bees, Wasps, and Ants
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pulmonary Medicine
Home: Gardening: Gardens: Low Allergen
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
News: Weather: Air Quality
This category in other languages:
AAFP: Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis and Urticaria
- Description, diagnosis, treatment, and a patient brochure.
ABC of Allergies: Adverse Reactions to Drugs
- Clinical review by Daniel Vervloet and Stephen Durham. Includes incidence, risk factors, diagnosis, and management.
ABC of Allergies: Anaphylaxis
- Clinical review by Pamela W. Ewan. Includes definition, incidence, aetiology, clinical features, and management.
ACAAI: Public Education
- Information, resources, and links covering allergic diseases. A service of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
All Allergy Net
- Provides information on symptoms, medication, and treatment.
- A look at the condition, its prevention, treating the symptoms and if the medicine has side affects.
Allergies - AOL Health
- Explains how to diagnose, treat and prevent them.
Allergies and Health Information
- A guide to food additives and conditions such as asthma, hay fever and celiac disease.
- In-depth look at this disorder including general information, environmental problems, food, medical problems, medicines, testing, allergy shots and frequently asked questions.
- From the Health On the Net Foundation.
- Offers information for patients and professionals.
- Features a weblog by a mother of a child who is allergic to many foods. Contains articles, reviews, and resources for all types of allergy sufferers with a slight focus on food allergies.
- A large variety of resources for allergy sufferers with pollen count maps, photos of mold spores and tree pollens, frequently asked questions, and directories of specialists.
- Allergy information for people who are allergic to dust mites and household pets.
American Family Physician: A Practical Guide to Anaphylaxis
- Includes etiology, differential diagnosis, emergency treatment, management, and a patient brochure.
- Support and information resource based in Toronto.
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- Organization provides free information and education on asthma and allergies, as well as links to regional AAFA groups.
- A discussion about allergies to cold and what can be done about them.
Dust Mites in the Home
- Some helpful hints in ridding your house of dust mites. Information from the AAFP.
eMedicine Health - Allergies
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview, the causes, symptoms and treatment.
- An information and research resource for anyone with allergies, a food allergy, or a food sensitivity and intolerance. Includes complementary therapies, recipes, and health conditions that may be related to allergies.
HealingWell.com - Allergies Resource Center
- Medical news, information and articles, message boards, chat, books, and directory of related web sites on allergies.
How Allergies Work
- Illustrated guide includes allergy terminology, symptoms, reactions, and causes.
- Harvard Medical School-reviewed health information on allergy symptoms, causes, treatment, medications and prevention.
- Explains the causal agents of symptoms associated with recurrent upper respiratory disease and atopic components related to common childhood conditions.
Mayo Clinic: Allergies
- Describes causes, treatments, and prevention.
Middle Ear Disease and Allergy
- Presents evidence that supports the theory that persistent fluid in a child or adult's, middle ear is the result of allergy and not infection.
NHS Choices: Allergies
- Provides information about allergies and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Pioneer Thinking: The Environment and Your Health
- Read about the environment and how it affects you and your families health. Offered is a resource for do it yourself information, solutions and ideas.
RealAge Seasonal Allergy Center
- Learn how to identify seasonal, nasal, sinus, or spring allergies and ease symptoms.
- For kids living with anaphylaxis. Includes games, e-cards, user submitted art, stories, and recipes, and resources for schools and camps, including sample policies and activities.
Thrive Allergy Expo
- Details about the expo offering the latest information about food sensitivities, celiac disease, asthma, gluten-free, eczema, and food intolerance. Held in Rosemont, Illinois, Convention Center.
WebMD: Allergies Health Center
- Find in-depth information including treatments, triggers, and prevention.
Usenet alt.support.food-allergies -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2014 at 6:45:06 UTC -