become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Health/Pediatric_Rehabilitation
Clinics and Services
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rehabilitation Medicine
This category in other languages:
Children's & Women's Health Centre of British Columbia - Adaptive Seating and Mobility
- Service is provided by Sunny Hill Health Centre, located in Vancouver, British Columbia. The service prescribes wheelchair and postural supports that enhance independent mobility of children with motor impairments. Links to worldwide rehabilitation sources.
- Pediatric rehabilitation facility in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania offering programs for special education, learning disabilities, prader-willi syndrome, and special needs adoption. Offers both inpatient and outpatient services.
Division of Specialized Care for Children (DSCC)
- the Illinois Title V agency that provides care coordination and services for families and children with special health care needs, from birth to age 21. Services are coordinated by a network of professional staff located in 13 regional offices throughout the state.
- Covers all aspects of parenting a child with special needs. Webmaster is a parent.
Medical Home Initiatives for Children with Special Needs
- The National Center of Medical Home Initiatives for Children with Special Needs provides support to physicians, families, and other medical and non-medical providers who care for children with special needs so that they have access to a medical home.
St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children
- New York metropolitan area provider of subacute complex medical care, intensive rehabilitative services and long term care to children with special health care needs. Services provided both inpatient and as home-based care, or through the medical day care program.
TAOS Therapy for the CP Patient
- The Triumph Ambulatory Orthotic System is a standing or ambulation aid to the child with neuromotor impairments including CP. Video presentation, technical details, contact information.
- Provides coordinated, family centered care to children with disabilities and offers education, training, and peer support for people who care for them.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2009 at 2:02:19 UTC -