become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Health/Organizations
Make A Wish Foundation
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics: Associations
Society: Philanthropy: Medical Relief
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Missions: Organizations: Medical
This category in other languages:
Action for Healthy Kids
- Addresses the epidemic of overweight, sedentary, and undernourished youth by focusing on changes in schools to improve nutrition and increase physical activity.
Albany County Correctional Facility
- Volunteers dedicated to supporting seriously ill and underprivileged children.
Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs
- Represents state public health leaders and others working to improve the health of women of reproductive age, children and youth, including those with special health care needs, and their families.
- Promoting and improving the health, education and well-being of the children and adolescents and their families. Special topic areas include nutrition, oral and mental health and physical activity.
California Chapter 4 - Pediatrics Injury Prevention Program
- To contribute to the prevention of injury, death and disability and secure wellness for children and their families by providing injury prevention services.
Canadian Institute of Child Health
- Providing publications and resources for parents and health professionals, with details of projects, press releases and charitable information.
Child and Youth Health Network for Eastern Ontario
- Organization providing research, workshops and advocacy on health issues for youth. Information on the organization, events, workshops and research.
Child Survival Collaborations and Resources Group
- CORE Group works worldwide to improve the health status of children and mothers in underserved populations.
Hits for Kids
- Boston Red Sox Kevin Youkilis charity dedicated improving the health and well being of children. Includes group information, events calendar, and mailing list signup.
International Association for Adolescent Health
- A multidisciplinary, non-government organization, whose focus is on youth health and well-being.
National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- NICHD seeks to assure that every individual is born healthy, is born wanted, and has the opportunity to fulfill his or her potential for a healthy and productive life unhampered by disease or disability.
New York Foundling Hospital
- Strengthens family life and fosters healing of children and parents whose lives are disrupted by illness, disability, abuse, or poverty.
Usenet misc.kids.health -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 25, 2013 at 12:34:59 UTC -