become an editor
the entire directory
only in Infant_and_Toddlers/Nutrition
Infant and Toddlers
Human Milk Banks
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Nutrition
Society: Issues: Health: Food, Drink and Nutrition: Infant Feeding
Cheating Babies: Nutritional Quality and Cost of Commercial Baby Food
- A report from the Center for Science in the Public Interest.
Food Safety for Mothers and Babies
- Factsheet from Clemson University gives guidelines for safe food handling for babies, and storing breast milk, formula and food.
- Discusses the composition of breast milk and various types of formula.
International Association of Infant Food Manufacturers
- Represents 17 members including both national and international which manufacture and market infant foods.
Nutrition for Babies and Toddlers
- Articles, advice and related links.
Soy Based Infant Formula
- Article on phytoestrogens and soy-based infant formula from the British Medical Journal.
- Works to improve mother and infant nutrition world-wide by providing education to perinatal healthcare providers and services to breastfeeding families. Programs and publications.
WIC - Women, Infants and Children
- Mission is to support low-income women and children up to age 5 who are at nutritional risk by providing foods to supplement diets, information on healthy eating, support for women who breastfeed, and referrals to health care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 5:24:09 UTC -