become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Health/Infant_and_Toddlers
Infant and Toddlers
Growth and Development
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases
Home: Family: Babies
Shopping: Health: Children and Adolescents: Baby
Society: Death: In Memoriam: Infants
This category in other languages:
- Extensive health information about babies and children from a pediatrician. Includes childhood illnesses, safety and child development.
- Information about common childhood illnesses and injuries, emergencies, vaccines, first aid and prevention. Includes a health bulletin board, ask the experts and resources.
Cow and Gate
- Advice, support and nutritional information from pregnancy through early parenthood. Includes articles, one-to-one advice and forums.
- Provides information on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infant positional plagiocephaly (abnormal head shape, flat head syndrome, deformational plagiocephaly) with the DOC Band, a cranial remodeling orthosis.
Craniosynostosis and Positional Plagiocephaly Support (CAPPS)
- A national non profit organization that assists families that have, or suspect their child has, Craniosynostosis or Positional Plagiocephaly. Includes information about the conditions, organization details, events, doctor listings and contact details.
Dealing with a Crying Infant
- Information and advice regarding what to do with a crying baby, including why newborns cry, what's normal, and tips on how to quiet a them.
Infant Hearing Screening
- Stresses the importance of screening newborns for hearing loss. Legislation and resources.
International Loving Touch Foundation, Inc.
- Provides Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) training and parent infant massage classes. Instructor referrals, educational materials, marketing support and baby support products.
- Filled with links relating to medically fragile infants and children with special needs.
Nappy Information Service
- The latest news and information on disposable nappies (diapers) including lifestyle, health and environmental issues.
National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management
- Dedicated to early hearing detection and intervention and universal newborn hearing screening. Resources include information for hospitals, states, audiologists, and families.
Infant and Toddlers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2015 at 6:24:10 UTC -