become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Health/Immunizations
Vaccines and Antisera
Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention: Immunizations
This category in other languages:
BabyCenter Vaccine Resources
- Offers answers to questions about vaccine safety and effectiveness, including why your baby needs to be vaccinated, and reviews the current recommended immunization schedule.
- Describes the formulations which reduce the number of injections for children.
Every Child By Two
- Raises awareness of the importance of getting children fully immunized by the time they are two years old by educating health care workers and the general public. Includes a list of 'barriers' to immunization and their solutions.
Immunisation Advisory Centre in New Zealand
- Offers unbiased information to the public and health professionals on all aspects of childhood immunisation against infectious diseases.
NPR : Rotavirus Added to Bulky List of Childhood Vaccines
- Health officials recommend adding vaccines for flu and rotavirus to the regimen of childhood immunizations. Parents are objecting to the number of advised shots. [4:38 streaming audio broadcast] (February 24, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2008 at 19:57:23 UTC -