become an editor
the entire directory
only in SIDS/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: SIDS: Organizations
CJ Foundation for SIDS
- A national US non-profit dedicated to eliminating Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID). Provides bereavement support for grieving families, funds medical research, and promotes infant safety education.
Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
- Provides risk reduction information, research, peer support and local activities across Canada. Includes a memorial gallery, discussion forums and an online shop.
Considering Alexander SIDS Foundation, Inc.
- Exists to comfort and counsel families, raise awareness, disseminate risk reduction advice and promote and sponsor research into causes and prevention.
First Candle (previously SIDS Alliance)
- National US charity. Offers research, tips for prevention, support for families, publications, and events.
Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID)
- UK charity providing information, bereavement support, fundraising, research grants and safe baby campaigns.
- Regional subsidiary of the CJ Foundation for SIDS. Focuses on national Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) awareness and regional parent education in Virginia.
International Society for the Study and Prevention of Infant Death (ISPID)
- International body dedicated to the exchange of information among scientists with experience in the field of infant health and death.
- Faith based, national US charity. Offers risk reduction advice, financial and emotional support for families, prayer requests and volunteering opportunities.
SIDS Resources, Inc.
- Offer bereavement support to Missouri families, fund research and promote education and awareness.
SIDS and Kids
- National Australian body that funds research, promotes reduce the risk campaigns and provides bereavement support to families. Includes brochures to download and details of fund raising activities.
SIDS of Pennsylvania
- Provide support to bereaved families, education and awareness and fund research.
Scottish Cot Death Trust
- Scottish charity. Provides support and information on cot deaths, and commissions research.
The American Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Institute
- National US non profit organization dedicated to the prevention of sudden infant death and the promotion of infant health.
University of Maryland - Center for Infant & Child Loss
- Committed to increase the understanding of SIDS and other child deaths, risk reduction practices, grief, and compassionate intervention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:21:32 PM EDT -