become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Neurological_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Dandy Walker Syndrome
Pierre Robin Syndrome
Vein of Galen Malformation
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Congenital Anomalies
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology: Pediatric
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abuse: Shaken Baby Syndrome
Association For Neurologically Impaired Children (AFNIC)
- Describes a program for children with neurological disabilities removing triggers that cause frustrations and lead to rages. Services available in Texas, USA.
Children's Neurobiological Solutions
- National non-profit organization dedicated to Accelerating Medical Research for pediatric brain repair and regeneration. Includes details about CNS, research, how to get involved and news.
Epilepsy in Young Children
- A support platform for parents and other caregivers of children with epilepsy, consisting mostly of stories of individual children.
International Foundation for Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood
- Run by parents of children with AHC. Provides information, support and links regarding this rare neurological disorder.
- Information sheet compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
NINDS: Infantile Spasms
- Information including description, treatment options, prognosis, research and resource links.
Understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Offers information for parents about the three forms of this disease: type I (Werdnig-Hoffman disease), type II, and type III (Kugelberg-Welander).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 17:54:05 UTC -