become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Ear_Infection
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Otorhinolaryngology
Health: Senses: Hearing
This category in other languages:
Mayo Clinic: Ear Infection
- Information on causes, symptoms, identifying, and treating ear infections in children.
Middle Ear Infection
- Easy to understand information for patients on middle ear infection (otitis media). Written by a UK general practitioner.
Outer Ear Infection
- Accessible information for patients on otitis externa, a painful infection of the outer ear canal.
Questions and Answers about Otitis Media
- Relates Otitis Media to problems with hearing and language development in children.
New Vaccine Could Mean Fewer Childhood Ear Infections
- While the vaccine does not protect against all ear infections, studies show it reduced the occurrence of infections. (November 04, 1999)
Antibiotics and Ear Infections
- Should parents seek antibiotics to treat ear infections among their kids? NPR's Joe Palca reports, many doctors now say the routine use of antibiotics is a mistake. Listen to this report using RealAudio. (November 26, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 21:31:45 UTC -