become an editor
the entire directory
only in Digestive_Disorders/Infant_Colic
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Child Health: Infant and Toddlers: Excessive Crying
This category in other languages:
American Association of Pediatrics: Colic
- Overview of colic by the AAP.
American Family Physician: Infantile Colic
- A 2004 review of proposed causes and treatments for colic.
Colic and Postpartum Depression
- Study on the link between infant fussiness and postpartum depression (PPD).
The Colic Conundrum
- New Yorker article that gives parents' experience of colic.
Coping With Colic
- Dr. Sears on fussy and colicky babies.
Dr. Jack Newman
- Advice on how to feed a fussy or colicky infant.
Fussy Baby Network
- Offers telephone support for parents dealing with a fussy or colicky baby.
The Fussy Baby Site
- Support and resource site for parents of fussy, colicky and high need babies.
Happiest Baby on the Block
- Techniques to soothe colic and help babies sleep longer, by pediatrician Harvey Karp.
Kellymom: Food Allergies
- Explains how food allergies and colic may be linked.
L. Reuteri Probiotics
- 2007 research which suggests that the use of L. Reuteri probiotics in infants can ease the symptoms of colic.
Period of Purple Crying
- A way to help explain infant crying. This research suggests that colic is a normal developmental stage, rather than a medical condition.
University of Hawaii: Infant Colic
- Written for medical students, lists red flags physicians look for that may indicate a medical problem.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 18:12:29 UTC -