become an editor
the entire directory
only in Digestive_Disorders/Biliary_Atresia
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
This category in other languages:
- Current scientific research on this disease, including forum.
- Describes what it is, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and complications.
Biliary Atresia and Kasai Portoenteroscopy
- Information from the Children's Liver Disease Foundation on this rare disorder affecting young infants.
Biliary Atresia and Treatment
- Causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, survival rate and Kasai Procedure information provided by the Pediatric Liver Care Center at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
Biliary Atresia Clinical Care Program
- Information about the clinical and research programs at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Canadian Liver Foundation: Biliary Atresia
- Information on this relatively rare disease includes symptoms, tests, treatments, and related health problems.
eMedicine: Biliary Atresia
- Article by Steven Schwarz, MD gives background, pathophysiology, history, and causes.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Overview of diagnosis and treatment of biliary atresia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 12:45:04 UTC -