become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Digestive_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Congenital Chloride Diarrhea
Lysinuric Protein Intolerance
Maple Syrup Urine Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Esophagus: Reflux Disease: Pediatric
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Gastroenterology
Colorectal Center for Children
- Provides medical professionals and parents with explanations and treatment options for children born with anorectal malformations such as imperforate anus and cloaca. Part of the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center in Ohio.
Constipation in Children
- A look at this common problem in children, the causes, symptoms, treatment and when a doctor should be consulted.
Gastroenteritis in Children
- Offers information about what it is, how it's caught, home treatment and when to seek medical advice.
- Provides a description of this bowel condition and treatment information.
Kids GI Disorders
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders information and support site covering various children's gastrointestinal disorders.
Stool Soiling and Constipation in Children
- Article from the American Academy of Family Physicians explains how to tell if a child has this, how it occurs, and what can be done.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2014 at 11:48:16 UTC -