become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Cardiovascular_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Vein of Galen
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Cardiology
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Cardiothoracic
This category in other languages:
Author Susan May
- Mother of a son who was born with congenital heart disease and received a heart transplant before he turned two has written a book about the experience. Find articles, a reading list and information about transplantation.
Carson's Heart Page
- Dedicated to a child who had surgery for congenital disease.
Children and Heart Disease
- The normal heart, defects, heart murmurs, kawasaki disease, treatment, school programs and feeding an infant with congenital heart disease. Information provided by the American Heart Association.
Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Parent's personal account of her child's illness and surgery. Includes links, diagrams and information about the condition and the Norwood surgery.
- Provides support and information to families of children with congenital heart disease. Offers useful links, parent matching, email groups and activities.
Rush Children's Heart Center
- Provides tutorials about cardiac disorders, diagnostic tests and the normal heart for health professionals, parents and children. Includes illustrations, animations and movie clips to aid learning.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 21, 2014 at 11:44:16 UTC -