become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Cheer and Support
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Adolescent and Young Adult
Recreation: Camps: Special Needs: Cancer
This category in other languages:
- Offers practical and emotional advice for teens living with cancer. Includes information on how to care for your skin, hair loss, diet, and coping socially.
Conquering Cancer Network
- Teens with cancer share their experiences and how they cope with treatment through videos, animations, graphics, music, and games.
- Provides an online support for teens with cancer and their parents.
Kids Cancer Network
- Resources and activities for young people fighting childhood cancer.
- Organized group that supports families and children with cancer being treated at Kingston Hospital Surrey.
- For parents whose child with cancer is currently in hospice care or seeking care. Group provides support, comfort, ideas and information. Archives included.
- Discussion group for parents and family members of childhood/adolescent cancer survivors to share ideas, information and support.
- Information on how to join The Pediatric Cancers Online Support Group. Includes archives.
- Supports and recognizes brothers and sisters of children with cancer.
Teens Living with Cancer
- Offers information and resources about cancer, treatments, and support network presented by teens for teens.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 19:24:09 UTC -