become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Memorials
Conditions and Diseases
Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Personal Pages: Memorials
Society: Death: In Memoriam: Children
Ashley Ann Brommer
- In memory of two year old Ashley who passed away from leukemia. Features a collection of poems and writings.
- Story of little warrior Benjamin David Bowen and his fight against Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumor. Features journal, news, cancer information, pictures, links, and a guest book. [November 14, 2002 - February 25, 2005]
CaringBridge: Angel Emerald
- In memory of Emerald Isle Maes who passed away from Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma at the age of ten. Includes a journal, pictures, and guestbook. [March 27, 1994 - March 12, 2005]
CaringBridge: Cheyenne Marie Fiveash
- Memorial dedicated to Cheyenne who will forever be thirteen. Passed away 10/30/04 from Diffuse Pontine Glioma. Features a journal, pictures, and a guestbook.
CaringBridge: Emma Grace Hampton
- In memory of four year old Emma Grace who danced through heaven's gate on June 06, 2005 from complications of stem cell transplant. Includes journal, pictures, and a guestbook.
CaringBridge: Melissa Ragusa
- Memorial for forever 12 year old Melissa who passed away February 27, 2005 from Glioblastoma Multiforme. Includes journal, pictures, and a guestbook.
- Journal about Nathan's original battle with rhabdomyosarcoma, and now the additional fight against ectomesenchymoma. Includes pictures, updates, and a guestbook.
CaringBridge: Our Angel Noah
- Dedicated in loving memory of baby Noah Hezekiah Gallegos who passed away from Atypical Teratoid/Rhabdoid Tumor. Features family journal, pictures, and a guestbook.
CaringBridge: Ruby Allen
- Memorial to baby Ruby Allen who passed away from a Rhabdoid Tumor after three months. Journal, picture, and guest book available. [November 21, 2004 - February 17, 2005]
CaringBridge: Ryan Douglas Brown
- Journal provides Ryan's story and fight against Infiltrating Pontine Glioma. Includes pictures and a guestbook. [June 29, 2000 - July 10, 2005 ]
CaringBridge: Spencer Mattson - Our Angel
- Updated journal which remains a tribute to Spencer who passed away from a brain tumor called choroid plexus carcinoma. Includes photographs and a guestbook. [July 12, 1999 - July 07, 2005]
CaringBridge: Tyler Christopher SooHoo
- Journal in memory of Tyler who lost his battle with adult glioblastoma multiforme, stage IV cancer. [October 31, 1998 - August 26, 2005]
- Memorial site for 14 year old Gazal who passed away from a brain tumour on February 11, 1999. Features family photographs, her favorite joke, tributes from her classmates, and poetry.
In Memory: Darien Jochen
- Story of a young girl originally diagnosed with Hepatocellular Carcinoma, a type of liver cancer. Includes photographs, timeline, and information about Myelofibrosis, bone marrow transplant, and peritoneal dialysis.
- In memory of Leah who received her angel wings on August 3, 2005 at the age of five. Includes a current journal, photographs, poetry, commentary, news articles, and a guestbook.
My Angel Mycha Danielle
- Inspirational poems dedicated in memory of little Mycha. Includes photographs.
Our Melody: Time is Precious
- In loving memory of young Melody Paige Schleigh who passed away from brainstem glioma. Features journal, pictures, guestbook, events, and special mentions.
- Memorial page for seven-year-old Shelly Volk who died from a brainstem tumor. Includes tributes, pictures, letters, links, and a guestbook.
- Journal and tribute to Travis who fought biphenotypic acute leukemia and passed away at the age of seventeen. Includes guestbook and pictures.
Welcome to Maddie's Story
- This is the story of an inspirational little girl and her courageous battle against Glioblastoma Multiforme. Includes journal entries, photographs, and cancer information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2013 at 9:05:05 UTC -