become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beauty/Professional_Resources
- Offers opportunities for networking within industry-specific areas, including resources for nail technicians, salon owners, cosmetologists and estheticians.
Bridal Makeup Workshop
- Video providing examples of simple and easy techniques used by Hollywood artist, Angie G. Ford.
British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology
- Contains information for consumers about salons, therapists and treatments, as well as a forum and professional vacancy listings.
- Tips, tools and techniques for hair stylists, featuring career development materials for students and further information for members (registration required).
Cosmetic Executive Women
- Trade organization offering events, awards and charity funding. Online registration (requires membership) and information for sponsors.
Dermatologic Disease Database
- Diseases pertaining to dermatology and related sciences.
- Social network site for salon professionals. Features jobs, forums, articles, and links to industry resources.
Makeup Hair and Styling
- Offers information and news for freelance stylists, featuring an online magazine and the ability to post classified adverts.
- Information and services for nail technicians featuring an online magazine, client handouts and product reviews.
- Career information and techniques for nail technicians with practical lessons on manicures, enhancements and applications.
- Provides detailed information about treatments and has directories of suppliers and salons.
- Resource for salon and spa employers and job-seekers with the ability to post career profile information. Full recruitment services only available to registered members.
Skin Care Discussion Forum
- professional physician beauty advice and community discussion relating to various beauty practices
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2013 at 22:51:25 UTC -