become an editor
the entire directory
only in Veterinary_Medicine/Research
Health: Medicine: Research
Animal Health Research Group
- Research is focused on the mechanisms implicated in the immune response of the host to microorganisms and the genetic and antigenic characterization of these microorganisms. At the Agrobiotechnology Institute, Navarra, Spain.
Animal Health Research Institute
- Organization in Taiwan set up to study animal infectious diseases, provide disease diagnostic services, conduct disease monitoring and surveillance schemes and implement assays of animal drugs.
- Provides information on the contribution of animal research to medical science.
Center for Comparative Medicine and Translational Research
- Aims to promote scientific discovery and facilitate its clinical application in order to improve the health of animals and humans. At the College of Veterinary Medicine, NC State University.
Moredun Research Institute
- Center in Scotland focusing on infectious diseases of sheep and other ruminants. Includes information on the Institute, details of the research, news and job vacancies.
Murdoch University: School of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences: Research
- Provides information on the various research groups and centers and the research being undertaken by each.
National Veterinary Institute
- Governmental agency in Norway undertaking research in the fields of animal health, fish health and food safety.
Plum Island Animal Disease Center Research Participation Program
- US organization that undertakes research on foreign animal diseases of livestock. Includes general information, details of current research, the facilities available and vacant research fellowships.
The Royal Veterinary College: Research
- Aims to understand how animals function normally and the pathophysiological basis of disease. Includes information on research groups and centers and the people involved.
The University of Sydney: Faculty of Veterinary Science: Research Groups
- Research focuses on the areas of production animals, immunopathology, reproduction and genetics, companion animal medicine and behaviour, wildlife conservation biology and performance research in horses.
The University of Tennessee Cloning Project
- Undertaking research to understand early embryonic development, animal fertility, and the genetic links associated with animal diseases. Includes general information about cloning, the animals that have been genetically duplicated and the intended research emphases.
USDA: National Animal Disease Center
- Located in Ames, Iowa, US. The main areas of research include ruminant diseases and immunology, infectious bacterial diseases, food safety and enteric pathogens, and viruses and prions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 7:54:06 UTC -