become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutrition/Vitamins_and_Minerals
Vitamins and Minerals
Open Directory - Health: Animal: Pets: Nutrition: Vitamins and Minerals
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Feeds, Minerals, Supplements
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Vitamins and Minerals
Health: Nutrition: Nutrients: Vitamins and Minerals
Shopping: Health: Nutrition: Supplements: Vitamins and Minerals
Shopping: Pets: Supplies: Health: Dietary Supplements
Shopping: Pets: Supplies: Health: Natural and Herbal
Shopping: Sports: Equestrian: Healthcare and Grooming: Feed and Supplements
- ProVet healthcare article on the benefits of feeding arsenic to animals.
Cleft Palate and Vitamin A
- ProVet healthcare informational article on high vitamin A supplementation during pregnancy predisposing to cleft palate in puppies and kittens.
Cleft Palate and Vitamin or Fish Oil Supplements
- Article on how too much vitamin A given to pregnant bitches and queens can cause cleft palate in their puppies and kittens.
Do Our Pets Need Vitamins?
- Discussion of the water soluble and fat soluble vitamins, and how they apply to pet nutrition.
The Importance of Sodium
- Iams Company article on what sodium is and why it is important, sources of sodium in pet foods, how much sodium pets need, and when sodium restriction might be recommended.
- ProVet healthcare information article on lutein in companion animal nutrition.
- ProVet healthcare information article on the role on niacin in pets.
Orthomolecular Specialties: Your Pet’s Health
- Dr. Wendell Belfield, DVM provides information on the use of certain nutritional compounds for the treatment, prevention and control of specific conditions and diseases.
- ProVet healthcare information article explaining what rickets is.
- Provet healthcare information article on silicon as an important trace mineral for animals.
- ProVet healthcare article discussing excesses and deficiencies of Vitamin A in the animal diet.
Vitamin B Complex in Renal Failure
- ProVet pet healthcare information article, reviewing the importance of the B vitamins in kidney failure.
- ProVet healthcare information article on vitamin E as an essential component of every pet's diet.
Vitamins and Minerals
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 14:24:04 UTC -