become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutrition/Toxic_Foods
Garlic and Onions
Health: Alternative: Non-Toxic Living
Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases: Poisoning
Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases: Poisoning: Toxic Plants
Health: Animal: Pets: Nutrition: Commercial Pet Food
Aflatoxin in Peanuts
- Provet healthcare information article on aflatoxin toxicity in birds, dogs and small mammals.
- ProVet healthcare information article on caffeine poisoning by coffee, tea and chocolate in dogs and cats.
Chocolate and Caffeine
- Sources, signs, immediate care, and veterinarian care of an exposure to a toxin known as chocolate or caffeine.
- ProVet health care information article on chocolate poisoning in dogs and cats.
- About.com article on chocolate toxicity in dogs, cats and other animals.
Chocolate Toxicity Table
- Veterinary Support Personnel Network handout which provides charts of exactly how much of which kind of chocolate ingested, when compared to the body weight of the pet, will likely result in a certain severity of clinical signs.
Feeding Dogs & Cats Milk May Cause Diarrhea
- Many cats and dogs should not drink milk.
Rat and Mouse Gazette: Chocolate Toxicity?
- Article discusses the lack of toxicity of chocolate in rats, as compared the proven toxicity in dogs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 9:15:07 UTC -