become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutrition/Supplements
Open Directory - Health: Animal: Pets: Nutrition: Supplements
Carbohydrates, Sugars, Fiber
Fats, Oils, Fatty Acids
Proteins, Amino Acids, Enzymes
Vitamins and Minerals
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Pet Supplies: Pet Food
Business: Healthcare: Animal Health: Pets
Health: Animal: Alternative Medicine
Shopping: Pets: Supplies: Food
Shopping: Pets: Supplies: Health: Dietary Supplements
Shopping: Pets: Supplies: Health: Natural and Herbal
Animal Power Source Supplements
- Wholesale of nutritional supplements and vitamins for animals including Power Horse, power cat, power dog, and poultry.
- Explains what antioxidants are, why they are important, and why they are included in Iams and Eukaneuba dog and cat foods.
Antioxidants in Animal Foods
- Article about how antioxidants are used to preserve pet foods.
Free Radicals, Oxidation and Antioxidants
- Essay on free radicals, and how they affect your pet's immune system.
Nutra-What? Unraveling the World of Pet Dietary Supplements and Nutraceuticals
- Article by Anne Rivas.
Nutri-Pet Research, Inc.
- Home Page of Nutri Pet Research supplier of all natural pet supplements.
- ProVet article on the use of nutritional supplements for the management of a variety of conditions in animals.
Pharmaceutical Companies Entering Dietary Supplement Market
- Article by Wendel Belfield, DVM on the unsuccessful movement in 1994 of private interest groups to control food supplements as prescription drugs, and its affect on the nutraceutical industry.
Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (Adequan) in Pets
- Pet Education - Information about how Adequan is given, benefits and side effects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 26, 2008 3:15:29 PM EDT -