become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Parasites
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Parasitic
Science: Biology: Microbiology: Parasitology
- Causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Control of Internal Parasites in Sheep
- Information from the Virginia Cooperative Extension on things to keep in mind when developing an effective parasite control program. [PDF]
Controlling Internal Parasites in Sheep
- To effectively control internal parasites at a reasonable cost, one needs to understand the interaction between the worms and sheep, have knowledge of the parasite life cycle and use dewormers and other management practices wisely.
Guide for Control of External Parasites of Sheep and Goats
- Provides information on the precautions to be taken and the insecticides to be used. [PDF]
Integrated Parasite Management in Small Ruminants
- Internal parasites are the most important health problem affecting sheep and goats. Outlines an IPM strategy for preventing, controlling and treating parasites.
- Provides information on the brain or deer worm, Paralaphostrongylus tenius, and the illness it causes in sheep and goats, the symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prevention, with a movie of an affected goat.
Sheep Health and Disease
- Life cycles, drench resistance, lab tests and other information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 5, 2011 at 6:45:04 UTC -