become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Foot_Rot
Conditions and Diseases
Avoid Foot Rot Like the Plague
- Prevention of footrot is the only practical way of dealing with this problem.
Contagious Foot Rot of Sheep - An Update
- Foot rot is a serious contagious disease of sheep that has become a common problem in the western states in recent years. Once established in a flock, it usually remains until a consistent treatment program eliminates it. This disease must be differentiated from other foot problems if it is to be successfully treated. [PDF]
- Steps to control, treat, and eliminate.
- Causes, prevention and treatment of this common cause of lameness in sheep.
Topical Footrot Treatment
- Instructions for treating with solution of oxytetracycline in alcohol.
Using Aggressive Flock Management to Avoid Foot Problems
- The author details the steps she has taken to avoid the introduction of the bacterium dichelobacter nodosus onto her ranch.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 5, 2011 at 6:45:04 UTC -