become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mammals/Sheep
Open Directory - Health: Animal: Mammals: Sheep
Conditions and Diseases
Products and Services
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Sheep
Science: Agriculture: Animals: Mammals: Sheep
Biosecurity in the Sheep Flock
- Questions help determine the risk of disease entering your flock.
General Healthcare in Sheep and Goats
- Provides information on vaccinations, parasite control, with guidance on how to give injections and how to administer wormers to small livestock orally.
Minimising Disease in Your Sheep Flock
- A guide to preventative Flock Health provided by Utah State University Extension. [PDF]
Ontario Ministry of Agriculture - Food and Rural Affairs
- OMAF sheep health information; including information on dealing with diseases, general health, and disposal of dead sheep.
Reproductive Diseases of Sheep
- Factsheet from Utah State University Extension. [PDF]
Sheep Pregnancy Checking by Ultrasonic Sound
- Ultrasonic sound waves of about 2 million cycles per second can pass through living tissue. Used to determine sheep pregnancy, these sound waves are painless and have no harmful after-effects to the ewe or fetus.
Vaccinations for Sheep and Goat Flocks
- Vaccinations are an integral part of a flock health management program. Provides details of the main conditions for which vaccines are available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 12:24:08 UTC -