become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Laminitis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Animal: Mammals: Equine: Conditions and Diseases: Laminitis
Animal Health Foundation
- Donates funds to major researchers in the field of laminitis. Also offers information to help owners prevent their horses from becoming victims of this painful, crippling disease.
Equine Laminitis Research Unit
- Presentation by Professor Christopher Pollitt and his team at the University of Queensland.
- Eamonn Harrington is a practising farrier working in Kerry, Ireland. He provides a number of videos to show how he treats and cures horses suffering from laminitis and founder.
The Laminitis Clinic
- Advice in how to manage the horse to optimise his chances of a successful recovery.
Laminitis in Horses
- Causes and control of this disease affecting the equine foot.
- Laminitis is a malady affecting the horse's foot. There are many causes of laminitis.
The Laminitis Trust
- Registered charity dedicated to supporting research into this equine condition.
- Personal page on the management of owner's chronically laminitic ponies and research into the prevention of grass founder in horses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2013 at 6:45:04 UTC -