become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Cancer
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Cancer
Cancer in Dogs: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Articles on this condition including hemangiosarcomas, histiocytoma, lymphoma, mammary cancer, mast cell tumors, osteosarcoma, testicular tumors, pain relief and radiation therapy.
- Information about the disease, its types and treatment options, nutrition and diet, clinical trials, news, end of life issues, a prayer list and memorials.
- Vetinfo Canine Encyclopedia entry for canine hemangiosarcoma by Dr. Michael Richards.
- A client information page about lymphoma (lymphosarcoma) in dogs.
Canine Mast Cell Tumors
- Article providing an overview of these tumors which are caused by a cancerous proliferation of mast cells, and the secondary damage they can cause by the release of chemicals.
Canine Mast Cell Tumors (Mastocytoma)
- An overview of canine mast cell tumors from PetPlace.com.
- General information about melanoma from the Flat-Coated Retriever Society of America.
- Information for owners regarding the diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of canine osteosarcoma (bone cancer).
- Information regarding osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in dogs, from Dr. Sarah Sheafor at South Paws Veterinary Referral Center.
Dog Cancer Blog
- Dr. Demian Dressler, DVM, blogs about dog cancer and what owners can do if their dog has canine cancer.
Farrah's Journey with Canine Cancer
- A weblog about dog's life through aggressive cancer treatment.
Fatty Tumors in Dogs
- Client information sheet for dogs with benign fatty tumors, also called lipomas.
- Canine cancer information and support resource. Includes Georgia's story, facts about the condition, diagnosis, treatment, articles about courageous dogs and other resources.
Hailey's Canine Cancer
- Information about canine lymphoma and lymphosarcoma with personal accounts. Also includes resources on traditional and alternative cancer treatments, supplements and diet.
Kate Koogler Canine Cancer Fund
- Invites contributions for bone cancer research in large breed dogs. Details of activities and the story of a bitch with osteosarcoma.
Robin's Canine Cancer Files
- Offers information and support for owners. Includes personal accounts, discussion on treatment options and links to other resources.
Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Article on canine bladder cancer from PetPlace.com.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 12:35:05 UTC -