the entire directory
only in Cats/Conditions_and_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Bacillary Angiomatosis - Cat Scratch Disease
Feline Chronic Renal Failure
Feline Hip Dysplasia
Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
Feline Infectious Anaemia
Feline Infectious Peritonitis
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Mouth and Dental Conditions
Polycystic Kidney Disease
Wobbly Kitten Syndrome
Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases
- The story of a cat with an amputated limb. Describes recovery after surgery. Includes links and message board.
- Provides information on Bordetella bronchiseptica infections in cats.
Cat Health Guide
- Information on the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of common feline diseases.
Cats with Broken Tails
- Article on sacrocaudal fractures in the cat, the anatomy of the tail, signs that owners might notice, classification of the injuries and treatment.
Cytauxzoonosis in the Cat
- Cytauxzoon felis is a single-celled organism spread by tick bites that infects both the blood and tissues of the cat causing an infection. This article describes the condition, its diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Feline Abscess and Cellulitis
- Technical information on these conditions, their aetiology, epidemiology, clinical signs, diagnosis and treatment.
- Articles on a large number of conditions and diseases affecting the cat, written by Dr Arnold Plotnick.
- Provides information on this disease, the symptoms, the virus itself, the infection and disease, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Article on this condition where the cat is licking off an excessive amount of hair.
- Technical information on this condition, its aetiology, clinical signs, diagnosis and treatment.
- Symposium presentation on feline eye diseases.
Feline Spongiform Encephalopathy
- Technical information on this condition, its aetiology, pathogenesis, epidemiology, clinical signs, diagnosis and public health aspects.
FelineIBD Discussion Group
- Yahoo based group to discuss Feline Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Posts are available for the members.
- Educates veterinarians and cat owners about the parasites and the importance of prevention. Includes downloadable materials, discussions, news releases and FAQ.
- Article describing the pancreas and its normal function, how inflammation affects it, the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of pancreatitis in cats.
- Article on this single sell organism that can cause diarrhea in felines, how cats get infected, the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Yahoo! Groups: Feline_Megacolon
- Message board for cat owners whose cats have feline megacolon or severe/chronic constipation.
Conditions and Diseases
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 8:15:03 UTC -