become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Johne's_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Animal: Livestock: Conditions and Diseases: Johne's Disease
American Association of Bovine Practitioners: Johne's Disease
- Factsheets on the disease for veterinarians.
Animal Health Australia: Johne's Disease
- Provides information on the disease, the National Johne's Disease Control Program, the Market Assurance Programs, databases, reports and newsletters.
International Association for Paratuberculosis
- Scientific organization for the advancement of scientific progress on Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis, related mycobacteria, and related diseases. Includes membership directory, research articles, and publications,
- Information about ovine (sheep) Johne's disease and its control in New South Wales.
Johne's Disease in Sheep
- Good discussion regarding Johne's disease (pronounced yonee's), a bacterial disease of ruminants characterized by wasting and diarrhea.
Johne's Disease in Sheep and Goats
- Ohio State University Extension factsheet with cause, symptoms, tests, and control.
Johne's Disease Integrated Program
- Collaboration between universities and the USDA to research the disease. Features disease information, meetings, resources, projects, and news.
Johne's Information Center
- Johne's is a contagious bacterial disease of the intestinal tract, also called paratuberculosis. The University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine offers information and testing services.
National Johne's Education Initiative
- Features disease information, objectives, activities, educational materials, and program information.
Texas Animal Health Commission: Johne's Disease
- Factsheets, reference material, and information about the Texas voluntary Johne's Disease program for cattle.
University of Missouri Extension: Johne's Disease or Paratuberculosis
- Article by David Weaver including origin, disease categories, diagnosis and eradication.
USDA-APHIS-VS: Johne's Disease
- Factsheet with cause, symptoms, prevention strategies, and economic impact.
Wikipedia: Johne's Disease
- Encyclopedia article on the disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2012 at 5:15:04 UTC -