become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animal/Livestock
Deer and Elk
Conditions and Diseases
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock
Science: Agriculture: Animals
This category in other languages:
Animal Health Ireland
- Organization set up in 2009, this is a partnership approach to animal health that brings together livestock producers, processors, animal health advisers and government.
Animal Health Publications
- A series of animal health manuals written by veterinarians for dairy producers, cattle ranchers and horse owners.
Canadian Animal Health Coalition
- Canadian livestock health and biosecurity information, newsletter subscription.
Healthy Animals Newsletter
- Quarterly newsletter with news on animal health related research, provided by the USDA Agricultural Research Service.
Indiana Board of Animal Health
- This is the web site for the state Board of Animal Health.
A Man Named Rock
- Short biography of John Rockefeller Prentice, a pioneer of artificial insemination in farm animals as a means of improving the genetic pool.
National Animal Health Emergency Management System (NAHEMS)
- A joint state-federal-industry effort to improve the United States' ability to deal successfully with animal health emergencies, ranging from flood and drought to introductions of deadly foreign animal diseases. Also looks at bioterrorism, emerging diseases, and diseases that pose a threat to production and international trade. Part of USAHA. US.
- Covering a variety of health and management issues for small ruminants.
The Pirbright Institute
- International research centre working to improve the health of farm animals worldwide. Located in the United Kingdom.
Plants Poisonous to Livestock
- Lists toxic plants and gives information on the animals affected, the poisonous part of the plant and the toxic substances involved.
U.S. State and Territory Animal Import Regulations: Import and Export
- Features animal movement regulations for each US state and national animal regulations for many countries.
United States Animal Health Association
- Working to control livestock diseases in the United States. News, directory of member organizations, and links.
USDA: Plum Island Animal Disease Center
- US laboratory for foreign animal diseases. Mission, research, news, safety, environment and history. New York.
Utah State Animal Health Publications
- Publications in electronic format, PDF, requiring Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 12:05:03 UTC -