become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animal/Insects
BugwoodWiki: Insect Diseases
- Provides information on the viruses, bacteria, fungi and protozoa that can cause disease in insects.
CEH: The Role of Pathogens in Butterfly Population Declines
- Project to discover whether pathogens play a role in regulating Lepidoptera populations, in addition to the known factors of habitat fragmentation and climate change.
Ecological Database of the World's Insect Pathogens
- EDWIP is a database of fungi, viruses, protozoa, mollicutes, nematodes and bacteria that are infectious in insects, mites and related arthropods.
- Provides information on entomopathogens including bacteria, viruses, microsporidia and fungi. [PDF]
- Databases of insect pathogens.
Synergy in Efficacy of Fungal Entomopathogens and Permethrin against West African Insecticide-Resistant Anopheles gambiae Mosquitoes
- Research study on fungal entomopathogens which may provide an additional tool for the control of insecticide-resistant malaria mosquitoes.
Viral Insect Diseases in the Literature (VIDIL)
- Database of literature, species and subjects to 1985, developed by Mauro E. Martignoni.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2014 at 18:45:08 UTC -