the entire directory
only in Animal/Conditions_and_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases
Congestive Heart Failure
Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
Health: Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
Animal Health Care Veterinary
- Blog about various animal diseases, their symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Ask a Vet: Pet Health
- Forum for questions about all aspects of pet health, with replies by a licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
Bladder and Urinary Diseases
- Article by holistic vet Dr. Belfield on this chronic problem of dogs and domestic cats.
- Provides detailed information on this condition where the chest cavity fills with fluid.
The Comparative Neuromuscular Laboratory
- International reference center dedicated to the diagnosis and study of spontaneous neuromuscular diseases in companion animals. Located in the School of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego, USA.
Constipation and Megacolon
- Article with information on these conditions in pets, simple treatments, obstipation and subtotal colectomy.
- Detailed article on corneal erosions and their treatment.
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- Provides detailed information on this condition which involves the deregulation of the body’s natural mechanisms of blood clotting.
- Provides detailed information on this condition, its evaluation and treatment.
- Provides information on allergies in dogs and cats and trying out a hypoallergenic diet.
The Genetic Ice Age
- Dr. Alfred J. Plechner describes his research into hormone regulation of the immune system.
- Article by holistic vet Dr. Belfield on the conventional treatment of epilepsy and new advances in modern medicine.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Article by holistic vet Dr. Belfield on this common cause of gastrointestinal problems in both dogs and cats.
Oscars AnimalDiabetes Support
- Support group for diabetic pets and their owners.
- Article by holistic vet Dr. Belfield on this perplexing and difficult condition to treat.
SouthPaws: Topics of Interest
- Provides information on a number of veterinary topics including internal medicine, oncology, neurology and surgery.
The Use of Insulin in Open Wound Healing
- Article on research by W O Benfield, S Golinsky and M D Compton on this subject. [PDF]
- Article about this condition caused by animals or humans inhaling dust or dirt contaminated with a fungus called Coccidiodes immitis, its prevalence, testing and treatment.
Yahoo! Groups: Calcitriol
- Message board to discuss the use of Calcitriol as a treatment and prevention of hyperparathyroidism secondary to kidney failure as well as a treatment for hypoparathyroidism.
Yahoo! Groups: Hypothyroid Pets
- Group formed to gather information about hypothyroidism in cats and dogs.
Yahoo! Groups: Valley Fever Pets
- Support group for sharing information and concerns about pets with VF.
Conditions and Diseases
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:54:07 PM EDT -