become an editor
the entire directory
only in Birds/Poultry
Conditions and Diseases
Science: Agriculture: Animals: Birds: Poultry
Biosecurity for Poultry
- Information on setting up a biosecurity program in order to ensure a healthy flock.
Control of Poultry Disease Outbreaks
- Outlines the procedures to take if disease is suspected in a flock and how to make use of laboratory services to enable proper diagnosis.
Performing a Physical Exam on a Chicken
- This illustrated account describes how to restrain and calm the bird, and what signs of health to look for.
Poultry Health Articles
- Articles on poultry care and health.
Poultry Necropsy Basics
- A post-mortem dissection of a dead bird may help establish the cause of death. This illustrated article explains the procedure.
Preventive Medicine for Backyard Chickens
- Provides information to flock owners as to how diseases can occur, with advice on prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 12:15:08 UTC -