become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alternative_Medicine/Chiropractic
Health: Alternative: Chiropractic
Shopping: Health: Alternative
Shopping: Sports: Equestrian: Healthcare and Grooming
- Chiropractor certified in veterinary spinal manipulative therapy. Describes the doctor's qualifications and the services offered. Located in northern Illinois, USA.
American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- Certification, educational standards, and practice standards for animal chiropractic, as well as practitioner referrals.
American Veterinary Chiropractic Association Doctors
- Information on what animal chiropractic is, who performs it and how they are trained, which pets need adjustment, and practitioner referrals.
Anipulation - Complementary Therapies for Animals and Humans
- Practitioner in Northamptonshire, England offering complementary massage therapy for animals, McTimoney-Corley spinal therapy, stretching and equine touch.
Anna Higgins Animal Chiropractic
- Anna is based in Doncaster, UK, and offers chiropractic for horses and pets. She gives her qualifications and explains what can be achieved with chiropractic.
Association of McTimoney-Corley Spinal Therapists
- Association of professionals trained to practise McTimoney-Corley chiropractic/manipulation techniques on animals.
Back 2 Form
- McTimoney animal practitioner and equine sports massage therapist based in Oxfordshire. Gentle effective chiropractic techniques help promote optimum performance, health and soundness.
Back In Balance
- Animal chiropractor for horses and dogs. Serving Yorkshire and surrounding counties in UK.
Back in the Game Animal Chiropractic
- Dr. Hal Brown provides chiropractic care for horses, dogs, and cats in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas of Minnesota, USA. Includes a profile, details of services offered, testimonials and an FAQ.
Back to Straight Chiropractic
- Will Wright, Bsc. MMCA offers McTimoney chiropractic treatments for animals in Kent, UK.
- Animal physical therapy uses McTimoney chiropractic techniques. It is holistic treatment and aims to realign the spine, mobilize joints and free muscle spasm, making movement easier.
College of Animal Chiropractic
- Explains what chiropractic is and provides information for students, alumni and on continuing education. Courdes are held in the US, Germany and the UK.
Doc Jamieson Animal Chiropractor
- Doc Jamieson offers a mobile service in Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. He has a holistic and hands on approach including massage, muscle manipulation, chiropractic/skeletal nerve and trigger point adjustments.
Equine CranioSacral Workshops
- Offers classes, lectures, and private consultations which combine the analytical and the intuitive approaches of craniosacral work with horses.
Gill Maybury - Animal Chiropractor
- Chiropractic care for horses and dogs in the south eastern counties of the UK
London Animal Chiropractic
- A small animal chiropractor based in Central London, United Kingdom, providing safe, effective and drug-free treatment for pets.
McTimoney Animal Association
- Professional association for McTimoney Animal Practitioners in the UK. Includes information on the association, the treatment, how to become a member and FAQ, and provides a search facility for finding a local practitioner.
McTimoney Animal Therapist
- Emily J Lawson is a fully qualified McTimoney therapist for animals. She explains this non-invasive technique and the services she offers and provides some testimonials. She is based in the West Midlands, UK.
Minnesota Animal Chiropractic Care
- Provides a directory and information resource for chiropractic services for dogs, cats and horses in Minnesota, USA.
- AVCA Certified Animal Chiropractor Dr. Deb Sell is based in Northern California. Information on chiropractic in dogs and horses.
- Practical guide and reference handbook of principles, theories and techniques for equine craniosacral therapy and somato-emotional release, by E. Bailey Tune.
- Article on the pitfalls of having your animal adjusted by a veterinarian not trained in chiropractic, or a chiropractor not trained in veterinary medicine.
- Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation is a non-surgical approach to spinal disease and lameness in all animals using a very safe low-force adjusting device. Information for owners, veterinarians and other health professionals.
The Wonders of Animal Chiropractic
- An Interview with Dr. Michael Gleason.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 4:05:05 UTC -