the entire directory
only in Health/Animal
Reptiles and Amphibians
Conditions and Diseases
Drugs and Medications
Products and Services
Science: Agriculture: Animals
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal
Science: Biology: Zoology
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare
Society: Organizations: Animal Welfare
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics: Animal Rights or Liberation
This category in other languages:
American Veterinary Medical Law Association
- National association of attorneys, veterinarians, and other individuals and organizations with an interest in veterinary medical law and how it pertains to the veterinary profession and allied fields.
Animal Health Foundation
- Non-profit charitable organization aiming to help pets, people with pets and wildlife in times of need.
Centers for Epidemiology and Animal Health
- CEAH is an organization that aims to produce timely, factual information and knowledge about animal health and improve international disease surveillance.
Epidemiology, Economics and Risk Assessment Group
- EERA studies disease in animal populations to improve animal and human health. They are based at the Roslin Institute, Royal (Dick) Veterinary School, University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Exotic Pet Vet.Net
- Committed to providing current information for owners, breeders, and veterinarians, written by a Board Certified Avian Specialist veterinarian and exotic animal consultant.
Morris Animal Foundation
- Improves the health and well-being of companion animals and wildlife by funding humane health studies and disseminating information about these studies.
NetVet Veterinary Resources
- Collection of animal related links, including recommendations for the care of different species in Academic Institutions, maintained at Washington University in St. Louis.
NOVA Online - Animal Hospital
- Website for a television program. Includes information and links about animal behavior, working with problem pets, and related animal health topics.
USDA: Animal Health
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service provides information on the health of domestic animals in the United States including an animal health report, disease information, laboratory services and veterinary services.
- Information on how to subscribe to this email discussion group - for veterinarians and others interested in veterinary topics. Online archives, for members only.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2015 at 5:45:09 UTC -