become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alternative/Tibetan_Medicine
Clinics and Practitioners
Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Health: Alternative: Ayurveda
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Tibetan
This category in other languages:
The Art of Healing: A Tibetan Buddhist Perspective
- Article by Bonnie Pasqualoni.
Shang-Shung Institute of America
- Dedicated to the study, practice and preservation of traditional Tibetan medicine. Located at Tsegyalgar, the east coast seat of the Dzogchen community in Conway, Massachusetts.
Tibetan Medical and Astro Institute of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Promotes the traditional Tibetan medical system including Himalayan herbs, constitutional nutrition, cleansing, massage, right lifestyle, and Tibetan astrology. College located in Men-Tsee-Khang, Dharamsala, India.
- Traditional teachings, spiritual basis of Tibetan medicine, news, resources. Maintained by Terry Halwes, New Haven, Connecticut.
Tibetan Pulsing Yoga
- History, techniques and group processes. Founded by Shantam Dheeraj (James Rudolph Murley). Multilingual site.
- Articles, commentary, clinical resources. Maintained by Eliot Tokar. New York, New York.
- Information and research on Tibetan medicine, medicine Buddha and tantric teachings. Dr. Nyima Youdon Namseling answers your health questions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 6:45:08 UTC -