become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Magazines_and_E-zines
Magazines and E-zines
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Health: News and Media: Publications: Magazines and E-zines
Health: News and Media: Publications: Newsletters
News: Alternative: Magazines and E-zines
This category in other languages:
Healthy Way Magazine
- Filled with complementary health and lifestyle information and advice, based on the knowledge and traditions of practitioners of complementary therapies and the clinical research of modern science.
Alternative Health and Inspirational Newsletter
- Advice, tips on achieving goals, affirmations, inspirational quotes, and alternative medicine in a free newsletter.
Common Ground Magazine
- Monthly magazine dedicated to health, wellness, ecology, personal growth, and spirituality.
- Online magazine providing readers with the information on research, health-oriented human interest stories, product reviews, aromatherapy articles, and heart-healthy recipes.
- Web portal that embraces all aspects of living a life in harmony. Includes articles on the mind, body, spirit, the environment, and alternative health.
The Healing Journal
- Selected articles form a free bi-monthly publication dedicated to natural healing, holistic health, living and education.
Inspiration Journal Magazine
- Provides subscription information for Hawaii-based magazine.
International Journal of Healing and Caring
- Clinical reports and research in spiritual awareness and healing, intuition, personal development and wholistic therapies discussed by clinicians. [Subscription or pay per article required for full access to all content.]
Lilipoh Wellness Journal
- Journal dedicated to informed choice in healthcare using natural medicine methods.
Mercola Optimal Wellness Center
- Free weekly newsletter of top medical news on subjects including cause, prevention and alternative treatment for a variety of common medical conditions.
- Moods magazine helps those suffering with or have family or friends with depression, and mood disorder. [Subscription only. No free content online.]
- Health and well-being magazine that presents special features, interviews with national figures, guest columns, stories, resource directories, and a community calendar.
- An online publication about natural health, wellness and lifestyle nutrition.
NYU Literature, Arts, & Medicine Database
- This online journal resource produced by New York University's School of Medicine serves as a dynamic annotated bibliography for journals and magazines dedicated to various forms of alternate healing.
Organic Family Magazine
- This quarterly subscription print magazine offers limited online article viewing for free concerning alternate health and wellness issues related to the family
Spirit of Change
- Features articles on body, mind and spirit wellness, social change, a directory of online holistic services, calendar of events and reviews.
- Provides news and information on natural and alternative health and integrative medicine.
Urban Shamanism and Shamanic Healing
- A site with articles and stories created to educate people about modern shamanism, its power to heal and guide, and its relevance to our modern lives.
Well Being Journal
- Bimonthly publication dedicated to natural, alternative and complementary medicine.
What Doctors Don't Tell You (WDDTY)
- A monthly journal, research database and portal for shared health experiences relating to complementary medicine.
Your Pure Life
- This online magazine describes ways to create a healthy and happy life for body and mind.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2014 at 11:28:10 UTC -