become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reflexology/Associations
Health: Organizations: Professional Organizations
American Reflexology Certification Board
- Contains national directory of practitioners, history and definitions of this complementary modality, and directory of schools.
Arizona Reflexology Association
- Contains membership information, newsletter, calendar of events, practitioner directory and information on local massage laws.
Associated Reflexologists of Colorado
- Contains membership information, practitioner directory, links, theory of this holistic modality and calendar of events.
Association Francaise de Reflexologie
- Site available in English. Provides contact information as well as calendar of upcoming courses.
Association of European Reflexologists - Dutch Section
- The activities of the Association of European Reflexologists, Dutch section. (English and Dutch)
Association of Reflexologists
- [United Kingdom] Contains directory of members, history of reflexology, membership information, FAQ, and links.
British Reflexology Association
- List of practitioners in the UK by county.
Georgia Reflexology Organization
- Provides calendar of events, lists current officers, frequently asked questions for this complementary modality, and membership information.
International Council of Reflexologists
- An association that promotes the field through international conferences as well as building smaller, localized networking groups.
International Federation of Reflexologists
- Based in the United Kingdom, website offers descriptions of this modality and membership information.
Irish Reflexologists' Institute
- Includes information about the institute as well as a directory of Irish practitioners.
Maine Council of Reflexologists
- Provides directory of members, membership application and website links.
Maine Council of Reflexologists
- Contains practitioner directory, brief overview of this modality and useful links.
Massachusetts Association of Reflexology
- [USA] Contains forum, directory of members, photographs, events, newsletter archive and facts on reflexology.
New York State Reflexology Association
- Contains practitioner directory, updates on bodywork legislation, and schedule of events.
North Carolina Reflexology Association
- Contains membership information, practitioner directory, links and events.
Reflexology Association of America (RAA)
- A nonprofit organization that promotes the scientific and professional advancement.
Reflexology Association of Australia
- Provides articles, website links, and a referral directory.
Reflexology Association of California
- Provides directory of members, updates on legislation, and articles.
Reflexology Association of Connecticut
- Describes theory and history of this complementary modality, also provides a membership directory and events calendar.
Reflexology Association of Illinois
- Provides calendar of events, outlines ethical standards, lists current officers, and gives membership information.
Reflexology Association of Ohio
- Provides calendar of events, lists current officers and directory of practitioners.
Reflexology Association of Rhode Island
- Contains practitioner directory, events listing, and membership information.
Reflexology Chapter of Egypt
- Local association for Egypt. Website provides descriptions of history and theories of this complementary medicine modality.
Reflexology in Europe Network
- Contains information on associations, practitioners, schools, conferences and membership information.
Reflexology New Zealand
- Contains directory of practitioners, calendar of events, and information on membership.
The South African Reflexology Society
- Contains practitioner directory, membership information, events, and history of this complementary modality.
Tennessee Reflexology Association
- Contains events and news, practitioner directory, information on membership, and a description of this complementary modality.
Washington Reflexology Association
- Provides membership information, directory of practitioners, massage legislative updates and code of ethics for members.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 6:45:13 UTC -