become an editor
the entire directory
only in Naturopathy/Organizations
Health: Organizations: Alternative
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- Promotes professional awareness, while providing consumer information and a searchable database of members.
Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association (AzNMA)
- Professional association in Arizona providing both consumer and professional information including a database of members.
California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA)
- Professional association in California that provides consumer and professional information, a database of members, and undertakes government relations.
Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
- Promotes awareness of the profession, while providing consumer information and a searchable database of members.
Canadian Council of Naturopathic Examiners (CCNE)
- Details on the education and examination requirements for naturopathic doctors in Canada.
Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- This site provides information on the accrediting agency for four-year, doctoral-level naturopathic medical education programs in the United States and Canada, with FAQs and Links.
General Council and Register of Naturopaths (GCRN)
- Independent registering body for naturopaths in Great Britain. News, members list, training resources.
Montana Association of Naturopathic Physicians (MANP)
- Professional association providing information for its members.
New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Website for NHAND, an organization comprised of New Hampshire state licensed Naturopathic Doctors, collectively providing a wide array of complementary and alternative medical services to the members of our communities.
Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP)
- Professional association in Washington State. Provides news about the profession and a searchable database of members.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2014 at 4:45:10 UTC -