become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meditation/Individualized_Instruction
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Meditation: Individualized Instruction
Arthur D. Saftlas, Meditation teacher
- Guidance into meditation. Counseling on choosing a meditation and encouragement on the path less travelled. Larkspur (San Francisco Bay Area), California.
- Non-denominational, not-for-profit organization devoted to helping individuals move along the path to spiritual awakening. Workshops, meditations in California with Gregory Penn. Audio files from radio show.
Complete Self Attunement
- Offers meditation therapy via practitioners throughout the US, self healing, spiritual growth, retreats and meditation tapes.
- Conduct classes and private sessions in Meditation in Toronto, Canada.
Danielle Spring - Vibrational Healer
- Services include Reiki treatments and courses, crystal healing, chakra balancing and guided meditation.
Dedicated Life Institute
- Supports spiritual exploration and growth and is dedicated to making the principles and practices of Buddhism and the essence teachings of many traditions accessible. (Newton, MA)
Hazelden: Thought for the Day
- New inspirational thought posted every day to lift your spirits, and keep your recovery program on track.
How to Meditate
- Provides an explanation of how and why to meditate. Information on Buddhist meditations.
Inspired Wisdom - The Work of Dr. Ron Scolastico
- A spiritual psychologist, mystic, author and artist who teaches meditation and gives spiritual readings. (Woodland Hills, CA)
Institute for Attitudinal Studies - How to Meditate
- Concise and free online instructions on classic mantra based meditation.
- A meditation guide and energy reader based in England. Requires Flash.
- Offers classes in relaxation and meditation techniques.
- Primordial Sound Meditation courses. Mahaila McKellar, instructor.
Natural Meditation Initiatives
- Presents meditation in a culturally neutral format and offers a free self-paced Internet course in meditation.
- Stress and energy management programs including, meditation, yoga, tai chi, and Qi Qong. (New York)
- A multifaceted approach that includes relaxation, meditation, exercise, appropriate medication, herbal remedies, and perhaps even magnetic healing. Information on activities including therapy weekends and retreats.
Sunin Do Institute
- Korean traditional meditation developed by Kyu Jung Choi. Santa Monica, California.
Touch Your Heart
- Offer self awareness courses and spiritual retreats which help in stress management, in Australia and New Zealand.
Training in Power Academy
- Courses and workshops in meditation and energy healing techniques. Includes course descriptions, annual calendar, brochures.
- Earn a living while teaching meditation and give the gift of improved health, inner peace and fulfilment. Certificate of achievement is awarded upon completion. Home study course.
- For those interested in meditation, entrepreneurship, mysticism and career success.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 8, 2013 12:45:08 PM EDT -