the entire directory
only in Alternative/Meditation
Moving or Dance
Products and Shopping
Health: Mental Health: Self-Help
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Meditation
This category in other languages:
- Meditation Society of America's web site. Dedicated to sharing meditation techniques and concepts from all traditions.
'Silent Moments' with Morten
- Meditation slide-show of the changing light, from dusk to dawn, in a Danish Roman church window.
BBC News: Meditation
- Presenting results of a small-scale study about the biological effect of meditation on the brain and immune system.
British Meditation Society
- The history and events of the organization with a network of teachers and support groups.
Desk top Meditation
- A slide show and e-book on meditation.
The Eureka Society
- Sound current and light meditation program by a non-profit organization.
- A quick guide for beginner meditators and for those who have found meditating difficult.
- On-line instruction in 10 different styles of meditation, including walking, working, eating, breath awareness, mantra, and detached observation. Classes in Austin, Texas and retreats around the world are available.
Feel Better about Things
- Articles by Bob Steinman in the general area of self help with an emphasis on stress management techniques and tips, meditation, and other forms of relaxation.
Health and Yoga
- Understand the concept and discover methods to make meditation a joyful experience. Explore various techniques and mudras.
- Meditation is covered in depth including relaxation response, postures for meditation, and meditation practices. Healing application of meditation is also covered.
House of Bliss
- On-line yoga and meditation. (may require some plugg-ins)
- Explore an individualized methodology in meditation on-line.
Meditation at BellaOnline
- Articles on practical meditation techniques in a contemporary format for children, teens and adults, plus a forum.
Meditation for Health
- Medical program based in Toronto, Canada teaching mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) to patients with chronic pain, anxiety, sleep disorders and stress-sensitive symptoms.
- Infrequently updated e-zine. The journal reflects a multiplicity of perspectives, including works pertaining to Yoga and various schools of religion and philosophy.
Relaxing Sounds of Nature
- Java applets that sound like being outdoors. Waterfalls, fountains, waves, crickets, and katydids.
The Silent Place
- A guide to meditation, channeling, and spiritual awakening. Books and accessories are also available.
Spiritualist's Sports and Adventures Club
- Meditation and yoga applied to sports and outdoor activities.
- Manage mental stress by way of a uniquely devised meditation and modified yogic exercises based on ancient Hindu philosophy of Yoga.
The Summum Meditation
- About meditation in general and Transcending Meditations. Offer books and courses.
Synchronicity Contemporary Meditation
- Practical mysticism to assist in experiencing more balance, awareness and truth in life. Offering living products, programs and retreats.
The Union of Mind and Body
- Exercises for the enhancement of awareness. Similar to mindfulness meditations.
You Are Your Path
- Meditations and visualizations to develop awareness, increase energy, intuition. Donna Thomson, counselor. New Mexico.
Zen Doctor: A Global Practice
- Andrew Shugyo Bonnici, based in Rohnert Park, California, provides workshops, CDs and newsletters on meditation.
Usenet alt.meditation -
Usenet alt.meditation.transcendental -
Usenet alt.zen -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 7:54:12 UTC -