become an editor
the entire directory
only in Massage_Therapy_and_Bodywork/Associations
Massage Therapy and Bodywork
Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Alternative
This category in other languages:
ADCM - Canadian Association of Massage Therapists and Other Therapists in Alternative Medicine
- A non-profit organization whose goal is to offer therapists recognition and credibility while practicing their profession as a member of the Association. English and French.
American Massage Therapy Association
- An association providing information about the laws and practice of massage.
American Massage Therapy Association - California Chapter
- Includes membership and licencing information, and details of continuing education programs.
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- ABMP is a professional massage association representing massage, bodywork, somatics practitioners, and estheticians.(Evergreen, CO)
Association of Massage Therapists and Wholistic Practitioners
- Nonprofit association serving the needs of Canadian massage practitioners and clients.
Canadian Council of Massotherapeutic Examiners
- CCME offers details about the education and examination requirements for massage therapists in Canada.
Canadian Sport Massage Therapists Association
- Offering a variety of information about and for practitioners in Canada.
- A federation of non-profit membership organizations in the massage, bodywork and somatic practice field.
Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards
- FSMTB supports state massage boards in advocating for simplified and standardized licensing of massage therapists.
International Association of Healthcare Practitioners (IAHP)
- A league of healthcare professionals dedicated to the use and exploration of innovative therapies. Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy (ISMETA)
- Maintains a professional registry of practitioners and supports organizations that provide training in varied somatic movement disciplines.
Massage Therapy Association South Africa
- Assists members to register with the Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa (AHPCSA) and provide support in all aspects of their profession.
Massage Therapy Foundation
- This organization advances the knowledge and practice of massage therapy by supporting scientific research, education and community service.
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Provides national certification. McLean, VA.
The Oregon Massage Therapists Association
- Includes a geographical guide to members and provides mentoring, direction, continuing education and networking to practitioners.
Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute
- Dedicated to knowledge of this Indian form of bodywork.
TouchPro Institute of Chair Massage
- An international professional association providing training, certification, and support to practitioners.
- A non-profit corporation which represents and supports Trager psychophysical integration and Mentastics movement education.
United States Trager Association
- Promotes professional standards for practitioners and teachers of this approach to mind/body integration and movement education.
Washington State AMTA Chapter
- Information about Massage in Washington State. Articles, Schools, Find a Therapist.
Zero Balancing Association
- Information on this hands-on body/mind system designed by Dr Fritz Smith.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2015 at 11:35:09 UTC -