become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alternative/Iridology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Ophthalmology
Health: Senses: Vision
This category in other languages:
Advanced Iridology Research Journal
- Contains international research by John Andrews, his affiliate books, articles, courses, and an on-line newsletter.
Book on Iridology by Farida Sharan ND
- A complete guide to diagnosing through the iris and to related forms of treatment [PDF]
Canadian Institute of Iridology
- Description of professional courses offered and link to scientific journal.
Choices for Health and Harmony
- Diane Elms presents basic treatment information, with details of what to expect at her Ontario practice.
Guild of Naturopathic Iridologists
- Registry of professional Iridologists with educational guidelines, courses, and events in the U.K.
Healing With Iridology
- Information site explaining how eye diagnosis works, its history, and value in the healing arts.
- Offers a range of equipment, tools and software for the professional iridologist, with details of online courses also available.
International Iridology Practitioners Association
- Overview, FAQs and education details, with information about membership, people and events.
Iridology and Health & Wellness Courses
- Describes different kinds of Iridology and offers courses as well as other natural healing resources.
- Includes the Iridologist's Creed, articles, schools and tools directory, and bulletin board.
Iridology Resource Page
- Information on reading the iris and recognizing internal weaknesses. Has some basic history and links.
- Offers a variety of software for use by both the professional iridologist and the student.
MD Jones Enterprises
- Introduction and glossary of terms, with details of related products and training seminars.
The Skeptic's Dictionary - Iridology
- Overview of history, with skeptical analysis.
Iridology Is Nonsense
- Article by Stephen Barrett, M.D., explaining the lack of scientific evidence to support the practice. (March 28, 2008)
- This article discusses benefits as well as limitation to the science. Published by "Townsendletter.com" and Written by Bill Caradonna, RPh, ND. (May 01, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 17:45:07 UTC -