become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/United_Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Complementary and Alternative: Hypnotherapy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Organisations
Association of Professional Hypnotherapists
- Accrediting organisation. Maintains an online register of member therapists, all of which have agreed to abide by associations code of ethics.
British Association of Medical Hypnosis
- An association of doctors and dentists trained in hypnotherapy with a register of approved therapists.
British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists
- Non-profit organisation.
British Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP
- Contains a register of hypnosis practitioners, information about training courses, and the association's Code of Practice.
British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis
- Supporting the scientific study and the clinical, medical and dental applications of hypnosis by Registered Health Professionals. Site contains information regarding hypnosis and training.
British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Dedicated listings of professional, ethical hypnotherapists. Details of constitution and entry requirements. (UK)
Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations
- An umbrella body for all hypnotherapy associations within the United Kingdom. Promoting ethical standards, cooperation and professionalism within the industry.
General Hypnotherapy Register
- A central register for the hypnotherapy profession. (UK)
Hypnotherapy Association, The
- Non-profit organization and the independent professional body in Britain representing hypnotherapists in active practice.
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association
- The HPA is a proactive organisation which represents all ethical practicing hypnotherapists in the UK and extends the public awareness of the value of clinical hypnosis in the wider issues of healing.
National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Represent over 1000 practitioners within the UK. Committed to ensuring the highest possible professional standards amongst therapists.
National Hypnotherapy Society
- Professional body for practitioners and trainers in the UK. Features a searchable database, membership benefits, list of courses and accreditation criteria. Members-only area includes case studies.
The National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
- The National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (NRHP) is a leading, non-profit making, register of qualified hypno- psychotherapists
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2016 at 17:23:11 UTC -