become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/United_Kingdom
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Hypnotherapy: Associations: United Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Complementary and Alternative: Hypnotherapy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Organisations
Association of Professional Hypnotherapists
- Accrediting organisation. Maintains an online register of member therapists, all of which have agreed to abide by associations code of ethics.
British Association of Medical Hypnosis
- An association of doctors and dentists trained in hypnotherapy with a register of approved therapists.
British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists
- Welcome to the British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists web site
British Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP
- Contains a register of hypnosis practitioners, information about training courses, and the association's Code of Practice.
British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis
- Supporting the scientific study and the clinical, medical and dental applications of hypnosis by Registered Health Professionals. Site contains information regarding hypnosis and training.
British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Dedicated listings of professional, ethical hypnotherapists. Details of constitution and entry requirements. (UK)
Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations
- An umbrella body for all hypnotherapy associations within the United Kingdom. Promoting ethical standards, cooperation and professionalism within the industry.
General Hypnotherapy Register
- A central register for the hypnotherapy profession. (UK)
Hypnotherapy Association, The
- Non-profit organization and the independent professional body in Britain representing hypnotherapists in active practice.
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association
- The HPA is a proactive organisation which represents all ethical practicing hypnotherapists in the UK and extends the public awareness of the value of clinical hypnosis in the wider issues of healing.
- Professional body for practitioners and trainers in the UK. Features a searchable database, membership benefits, list of courses and accreditation criteria. Members-only area includes case studies.
National College Student and Alumni Guild
- A register of suitably qualified professional Hypnotherapists and Hypno-psychotherapists in the UK.
National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Represent over 1000 practitioners within the UK. Committed to ensuring the highest possible professional standards amongst therapists.
The National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
- The National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (NRHP) is a leading, non-profit making, register of qualified hypno- psychotherapists
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 1:30:44 UTC -