become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Australia
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Hypnotherapy: Associations: Australia
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health: Associations
Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- An association for clinical hypnotherapists in Australia. Details of support for members and Continuing Education Program. Details of State Chapters, workshops and meetings. General information and articles on hypnosis and its application. Online magazine. Practitioner database. Details of free advisory line for public.
Australian National Hypnotherapy Register
- The official National Hypnotherapy Register of the Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists. Represents hypnotherapy associations in Australia.
Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Association for clinical hypnotherapists and related professions in Australia but open to practitioners in other countries. Aims to promote and maintain high ethical and professional standards. Database of practitioners and details of workshops and meetings are provided. FAQs on hypnosis and articles on clinical hypnosis.
Australian Society of Hypnosis
- Offers general training and education in hypnosis for health care professionals in all regions of Australia.
Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- An Australian national body which represents professional clinical hypnotherapists, hypnotherapy associations, training schools and organisations. Contains various articles and a register of hypnotherapists and associated organisations.
South Australian Society of Hypnosis
- Offers representation and development in the field of hypnosis to medical doctors, psychologists and dentists that are registered to practice hypnosis in South Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 5, 2013 11:40:28 AM EDT -