become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/North_America
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Homeopathy: Organizations: North America
Regional: North America: Health: Alternative
American Institute of Homeopathy (AIH)
- Find details about membership of the association. Directory allows to find a licensed professional.
Baltimore Homeopathy Study Group
- Features a group of lay persons the meet to learn and discuss homeopathy in Baltimore, Maryland. Includes news, articles, and details about upcoming meetings.
Canadian Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Association
- Represents the manufacturers and distributors of homeopathic medicines in Canada. Provides history, mission, list of tasks association wishes to accomplish and membership information.
Canadian Society of Homeopaths
- Lists standards of homeopathic practice in Canada, directory of homeopathic professionals through out Canada.
Homeopathic Medical Association of Canada (HMAC)
- There are articles on general homeopathy and utility of homeopathy in men, women and children. It also gives code of ethics of homeopathic practice.
Homeopathic Medical Council of Canada
- A Canadian directory for holistic health physicians and alternative medicine providers. Features a listing of practitioners, definitions, news and membership form.
Homeopathic Medical Society of the State of New York
- There is a restricted area for members. Public site consists of list of practitioners.
Homeopathy for Special Needs Children
- HSNC offers resources for parents who seek to explore the use of classical Hahnemannian homeopathy for healing and recovering their children with special needs. Includes a weblog, an 'ask the doctor', recovery stories, and information about Luc De Schepper, MD, PhD, DI Hom., CHom., Lic.Ac. Multilingual site.
Illinois Homeopathic Medical Association (IHMA)
- Find articles on basic homeopathy along with list of IHMA practitioners.
The National Center for Homeopathy
- Research synopses, membership information, introduction to homeopathy/media kit, how to find a homeopath, and resources.
National United Professional Association of Trained Homeopaths
- Professional organization providing a directory of practitioners, membership information and general details about homeopathy.
North American Society of Homeopaths
- An organization of professional practitioners in North America.
Ontario Homeopathic Association
- Includes an overview, about the association, membership information and a directory of Ontario, Canada homeopathic doctors.
West Coast Homeopathic Society
- A not-for-profit organization directory. Lists calendar or events, public education articles and details of Ontario regulations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 3:29:16 UTC -