become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Europe
Regional: Europe: Health: Complementary and Alternative
Alliance of Registered Homeopaths
- A UK based professional organisation that supports and promotes standards within practice.
Board of Bulgarian Homeopathic Society
- Lists activities of the society.
British Homeopathic Dental Association (BHDA)
- Provides information on use of homeopathy for treatment of dental ailment along with activities of the association.
European Committee for Homeopathy (ECH)
- Lists activities of the organization along with homeopathic information for lay people.
European Council for Classical Homeopathy (ECCH)
- Council lists its member associations to enable members of public in each country to seek treatment from professionals.
Homeopathic Medical Association - UK
- Represents qualified professional homeopaths and promotes homeopathy and homeopathic education. Lists a register of members, hospitals, latest news and event updates.
Homeopathy Action Trust
- This site tells about homeopathy, and brings together patients, students and practitioners.
Irish Society of Homeopaths
- Tells how to 'see', locate a homeopath with home remedies. Also find information about events held by the society.
The Society of Homeopaths
- Online searchable register of qualified practitioners, articles, online leaflets and list of accredited schools. United Kingdom.
Unio Homeopathica Belgica
- Lists activities of the association.
- A professional organization of Spagyric Homoeopathy practitioners dedicated to the propagation, promotion, development and conduction into this plant-oriented system of medicine. Includes publication, courses and membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2012 at 1:05:06 UTC -