become an editor
the entire directory
only in Homeopathy/Opposing_Views
Health: Alternative: Opposing Views
Ars Technica: Diluting the Scientific Method
- Examination of the ostensibly scientific evidence for homeopathy.
Bad Science: The End of Homeopathy?
- Time after time, properly conducted scientific studies have proved that homeopathic remedies work no better than simple placebos. So why do so many sensible people swear by them?
- A skeptical guide to homeopathy. Homeopathic "remedies" are usually harmless, but their associated misbeliefs are not.
NCAHF Position Paper on Homeopathy
- Document describing the history of homeopathy, and warns that homeopathy beside being quackery is often a safe haven for untrustworthy practitioners. From the National Council Against Health Fraud.
The Skeptic's Dictionary: Homeopathy
- Prof. Robert Todd Carroll article on the homeopathy industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 11:15:08 UTC -